Colorful Family Game That Helps You And Your Children Improve Coordination And Reaction Speed!
- Fun And Simple Color-Matching Cup Stacking Game That Challenges You To Think And React Quickly –Beat Your Opponents To The Bell!
- Each Player Gets 5 Cups – Red, Blue, Yellow, Black and Green And You Have To Match The Arrangement Of The Colors With The Colors On The Picture Card!
- Each Card Is Different To Keep You On Your Toes – Think Fast, Act Faster, Ring The Bell First To Win!
Looking For A Fast-Paced Game Your Whole Family Can Play?
Introducing our all-new think-fast Speed Cups!
Our Speed Cups game is extremely fun for killing time or adding a jolt of energy to game night!
The game is easy to learn, but you have be ready and focused to stack your cups better and faster than everyone else to WIN!
Follow the pattern, match ‘em, stack ‘em, and ring the bell! The first one to ring the bell wins!
It’s a simple, but amazing and moderately challenging game for your whole family. No matter who wins, you’ll all end up fully engaged, moving rapidly and laughing non-stop!
- Fun and simple color-matching cup stacking game!
- Red, blue, yellow, black and green cups – each player gets 1 of each!
- Each picture card has a picture with 5 colors – Some are arranged horizontally, like a train; and Some are vertical, like a stack of teacups!
- A super fun game that challenges you to react quickly!
- Match the colors of your cups with the colors on each picture card!
- Stay focused, pay attention to the order of colors and whether they are stacked or lined up!
- Ring the bell first to win the round!
How Do You Play?
- First, each player gets a set of 5 cups in 5 different colors – Red, Blue, Yellow, Black, and Green!
- Place the bell in the center of your table, with all the players surrounding it.
- Shuffle the picture cards and place the deck face down next to the bell.
- Each picture card features an image with 5 different colors – the same colors as your cups. What matters is the order of which the colors are positioned. You have to match up your colors with the card’s colors!
- Also important is whether the colors are lined up in a row, or stacked on top of each other. You also have to copy this with your cups. Stack them if they’re stacked, and line them up if they’re lined up.
- The round begins when the picture card is flipped over. In the first round, the youngest flips the card over to start the game, then simply rotate clockwise around the table for the next rounds.
- Think fast! Act faster! Quickly rearrange your 5 differently colored cups to match how the colors are positioned on each card's picture.
- The first player to arrange his/her 5 cups in the right order and ring the bell wins the card!
- After 24 rounds, the player with the most cards is the champ!
- 20 cups in five colors
- 24 cards
- 1 Bell
- English instructions for 4 players