Record conversations easily with this Mini USB Audio Recorder. You probably have several USB drives like this one laying around your desk. All of them do the same thing, but this one has a secret - there's a tiny microphone hidden inside of it.
Put this recorder on your desk or table, and it can hear you talking up to 20 feet away. You can also slip it in your pocket and record yourself talking to your boss or a coworker. You'll still get a clear sound.
- 10-hour battery, so you never run out of power
- Sound can be clearly recorded from 20 feet away
- Plug it into your computer to hear recordings & charge battery
- Works on all computers, no software required
How to use:
- On the side of the USB drive, there’s a small switch for power. When you flip the switch, the voice recorder turns on and starts recording everything nearby. When you’re done recording, flip the switch to turn the power off.
- To hear the recording you just made, plug it into your computer - a folder on the flash drive will automatically open. Your taped conversations will be inside that folder.
- Every time you turn the power on, a new file is made. When you turn it off, that audio file is saved. So, if you talk to 3 different people, and you turn the power on 3 times, there will be 3 files. That makes it so easy to keep your conversations organized.
- The drive can store up to 144 hours of audio, so you don’t have to worry about running out of space.
- Capacity: 32 GB (Memory Card NOT Included)
- Record Audio Format: MP3
- Size: 70 x 22 x 10 mm
- 1 x Mini USB Audio Recorder